Holiday in southern Turkey - far away from the crowded tourist centersLinus-Apart / Dalyan
On one of the most beautiful settings on the Lycian coast is Dalyan. The small town is situated in a conservation area, which stretches from the coast to beyond the Köyceğiz Lake in the hinterland.
On the outskirts of Dalyan you can find our family-friendly appartements Linus-Apart. Our modern, well-equipped apartments and rooms can be booked throughout the year.
From here you can explore the charming village of Dalyan with its wonderful surroundings.
In Linus Apart you can relax in the large fruit and ornamental garden and in the pool. You may pick the oranges and pomegranates themselves from the trees in the garden. In addition, our restaurant serves delicious Turkish specialties. Both adults, teenagers and children feel at home in the pleasant atmosphere. The natural beauty and diverse area of Dalyan will surprise you, so you can forget the daily grind.
The wild mountains, silent forests, ancient cities and remote villages, quiet coves and long sandy beaches make this region a paradise ... and ... your holiday unforgettable!
To make your stay complete, we also offer a varied excursion program, for example:
- A boat trip to the Köyceğiz Lake
- Cycling to the beach Iztuzu
- Trekking in the wild nature with camping overnight, for children, young people and adults
- Idyllic cruises on the Mediterranean to secluded bays
- Cycling and mountain biking
- A visit to hot springs and mud baths
- Cultural trips to Kaunos, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Aphrodisias